As a result of our years of experience within the international geothermal world in the identification of geothermal reservoirs, GeoIndustry has a geophysical exploration work service focused on the Central American region; Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
To carry out seismic work we have an innovative equipment that distributes all the electronics necessary to record a seismic signal along the cable.
It has 24 geophones of 4.5Hz with a maximum separation cable between geophones of 5m. It is used for refraction, reflection and MASW, mostly used for refraction.
- ESAC / SPAC and ReMi
- Water search
- Landslide study
- Downhole / Crosshole
It is a world leading IP and resistivity instrument that can be used for a wide range of applications.
It consists of 2 24x5m cables for 2D electrical tomography and for VES the cables are 750m long for a total aperture of 1,500m.
- Geological mapping
- Geotechnical prior to the investigation
- Groundwater prospecting
- Mining exploration
- Pollution mapping and monitoring
- Mapping the seabed
- Permafrost monitoring
It is an AMT-based groundwater exploration equipment. With this you can reach up to 500m of exploration depth.
- Suitable for plains, hills, mountainous land, basins, all kinds of geological structure application.
- Automatic mapping on the instrument, get drilling position and depth result on site.
- The average accuracy of more than 90% of user comments.
- It is widely used for drinking water, agricultural irrigation water detection.
You can contact us by filling in the information below.