GeoIndustry, Geothermal Drilling and Well Design company
GeoIndustry has a team of professionals who have carried out tasks of preparation, planning and implementation of projects for the oil, gas and Geothermal industry.
We have operated in countries such as Venezuela, Peru, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, among many others, and worked with leading international service companies and operators within the sector.
Our technical team focuses on the following areas;
- Geothermal Well design services.
- Well structure and cost estimation.
- Geothermal Wells Drilling service.
- Workover, Cleaning & Stimulation of geothermal wells.
Geothermal Well Design
- Designing and Analysis of Trajectories.
- Analysis and Designing of Drilling Strings.
- Cementation and simulation design.
- Torque and Drag Simulation.
- Loads analysis and Coating Design.
- Operational Times Analysis, TNP: TNPV, TNPI and Technical Limit.
- Identification of opportunities for the recommendation of best operational practices.
- Risks identification and establishing contingency plans in phases.
- Estimation of times by phases based on the cost structure of the field and estimation of costs by drilling phases.
- Determination of materials and equipment by phases of the well.
- Completion & lifting equipment.
- Geothermal Drilling Fluids
Geothermal Drilling Company
A service of these characteristics consists of the supply of various specialized work teams focused on serving all areas within the drilling.
A comprehensive delivery of all the required services is carried out through comprehensive planning, coordination, execution, supervision, optimization, controls and both operational and financial monitoring according to the established well design and program.
Includes all materials, equipment, tools, consumables, adjustments and transportation required:
- Engineering service and drilling direction.
- Operations supervision and coordination service.
- Logistics coordination service, spare parts warehouses and inventory control.
- Safety and environment supervision service (HSE).
- Support service in the purchase of materials.
- Monitoring and financial control service corresponding to the execution of each service.
- Drilling bit supply service, head with valves and accessories, casing, hydraulic wrench service for casing, pneumatic torque wrench for tightening, drilling mud, cementing, cutting, beveling and welding service, solids control equipment and environmental control.
Drilling Rig AK-60
Careful planning is essential for any drilling operation as it will not only minimize costs, but also reduce unexpected risks. A drilling plan should include and define all the activities necessary to complete the well, its detailed costs, respective times, and should give sufficient descriptions of the individual tasks to clarify the sequence in which it should be performed.
For drilling works we have a Hoist type AK 60 equipment, belonging to the Russian manufacturer FRUNZE.
The rig is designed for drilling wells to a depth of up to 1,500 meters.
The lifting capacity is up to 80 tons and allows to avoid emergency situations without involving higher capacity equipment.
The platform is designed to work in extremely cold temperatures down to minus 55 ° C.
Its versatility, ease of assembly and extreme hardness, is ideal to face projects where agility is required in the execution of the works and to access remote places where it is difficult to implement large drilling platforms.
Drilling Rig AK-60
- Wheelbase, Chassis KrAZ-63221-01 (6×6)
- Nominal lifting capacity, 600 kN, 60 tonnes
- Maximum lifting capacity (during releasing of stuck pipes), 800 kN 80 tons
- Power of winch drive, 165.4 kW
- Lifting speed, 0.21 – 1.6 m/s
- Derrick height from ground to crown block axis, 20 meters
- Rotor table opening diameter, 360mm
- Rotor P-165 aperture diameter, 165mm
- Static load on the rotor table, 800 kN, 80 tons
- Hydraulically actuated rotor power, 80 kW
- Rotational speed, 20 – 100 rpm
- Overall dimensions in transport position, 16.5 meters long x 3.2 meters wide x 4.5 meters high
- Total weight of the platform in assembly, 34.2 tons